Join us for a rural retreat. Recharge your batteries, rediscover life’s joys and make positive plans for the future.
We run day retreats as well as residential retreats.
Contact us for a chat about what we can offer, and sign up for our mailing list (enter your email at the bottom of the page) to be kept in touch with our plans and discount offers.
- Our retreat programmes offer you the chance to take time out of your busy schedule to reconnect with your ‘inner self’, and in case you wondered where that is, it’s the ‘squishy bit in the middle’ of all of us that often goes unnoticed or feels bullied when we persist in doing things that do not support our wellbeing.
- Our retreats are about creating much needed ‘me’ time. They are not about self indulgent escapism, they are about making conscious time to relax, reassess and revitalize.
- Working with our NLP Master Practitioners, Coaches, Yoga teachers, Massage therapists and nutritionists you will be helped to both create and achieve sustainable personal goals.
- Each day of your retreat offers a fully structured programme of activities designed to rebalance physical, emotional and mental energy.
What that means for you is that you can truly relax, refocus and let go of the stress and anxiety present in your life.
Spring Retreat March 2017
Read about our Feminine & Fabulous: Building Confidence day retreat at Holton Lee, Dorset
Autumn Retreat 2016: Sept 23-25
Stop Press! Now Sold Out – Sign up below for our mailing list for news of future retreats
Unwind in beautiful surroundings
Come and join us on our autumn retreat. You will be sleeping in one of four modern Teepicos, set amongst the trees.
With spacious, though shared accommodation and a relaxed awareness-based programme, you’ll have the chance to unwind in the depths of the Dorset countryside.
You will have the opportunity to:
- connect with the outdoors
- make friends with Alpacas
- walk ancient paths
- participate in sensory-based workshops
- unwind even more at the end of the day around a campfire enjoying freshly-prepared wholesome food cooked in dutch ovens.
This retreat aims to give you time and space to relax and open your heart and mind.
You will need to bring: warm clothing, suitable shoes and a sleeping bag. We’re deliberately keeping numbers small and intimate. (max total group size 8 persons). Digital device free!
Longthorns Farm, Longthorns, Wareham, Dorset BH20 6HH
Arrive 16.30 hrs – Friday 23rd September 2016
Depart 12.00 hrs – Sunday 25th September 2016
£315pp payable in full in advance
07789 224676 for full details and to reserve your place.