We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
HeartLed Wellbeing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Identity and contact details of the data controller:
Annie & Francis Raven-Vause
Telephone: 07789 224676
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address, phone number and address
What we do with the information we gather
If you contact us to enquire about our services or to request support from us through the HeartLed Wellbeing website, then we will process the personal information you provide so that we are able to contact you.
This is necessary so that we can carry out the legitimate aim of contacting you when you ask for further information or support with regard to our services.
We will keep your contact details on a password-encrypted spreadsheet on a password-protected PC. We will not share your information with anyone else.
The information will be kept for a period where you may still require support or advice from HeartLed Wellbeing.
You have the right to request the rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you or to object to such processing. If you wish to exercise any of these rights then please use the contact details above.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of website usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Delivery Policy – Masqueraid Developmental Workbook
When you purchase the book online the cost of £17.99 includes £3.00 postage and packaging, by Royal Mail to the UK mainland only.
If you are overseas, please contact us first before using the payment button, to arrange specific delivery details and costs.
Refunds: Purchasers of the Masqueraid Developmental Workbook are entitled to be refunded the full price of the book if delivered undamaged, unused within 30 days.