Heartled People Live Well is a Dorset-based one-day wellbeing workshop to be held on Thursday 21st June 2018 at The Kitchen, Poole Park.
- Spend the day with us learning skills to develop greater personal wellbeing and emotional resilience.
- Improve your work life balance and enjoy better relationships.
- Feel better, less sapped, more positive and take away your own personalised wellness practice plan to follow after you leave.
- Includes a baseline self assessment of your emotional wellbeing, life stressors, mindfulness and guided meditation.
What to expect
Who should attend?
Anyone who feels jaded or a ‘bit out of sorts’, who may be stressed or who wants to develop a more positive approach to their overall health and wellbeing.
What will I learn?
- More about your own health and wellbeing
- An introduction to neuroscience and the mind body link
- The benefits of greater personal resilience
- How to recognise the early warning signs of running on empty
- Tools and techniques to manage stress, reduce anxiety and promote better coping
Full day 6hrs
This workshop offers opportunity for you to explore your overall health and wellbeing.
Includes a baseline self assessment of emotional wellbeing, life stressors and some guided meditation.
You get the chance to work with others to share your own personal tips and insights plus the latest thinking around personal health and the wellness agenda.
Delegates are requested to keep a personal diary of their activity and general wellbeing in the week prior to attending the workshop.
Please bring a pillow and blanket or throw with you on the day.
Venue and Course Details
Situated at the heart of Poole’s historic park, The Kitchen has stunning views across Poole Park’s saltwater lake and further onto Sandbanks and the harbour.
Information about the venue can be seen on The Kitchen, Poole Park website.
Image credit: Poole Park by David Smith from Geograph.org.uk
Where: The Kitchen, Poole Park, Dorset, UK
When: Thursday 21st June 2018
Time: Full day: 09.30 registration for 10.00 start. Finishes 16.00
Dress Code: Informal and comfortable as there are movement exercises included
Refreshments: Light lunch included
Price: £49 pp (£45 pp Early Bird before 7th June)
Call 07789 224676 for more information.
Or Book via Eventbrite (booking fee applies)